LIVE ROULETTE VIVO GAMING
PLAY AT 7 Spins CASINO
LIVE ROULETTE VIVO GAMING Details
- Software: Vivo Gaming
- Play on Mobile: IOS, Android
- Bet Limits: €1 - €250
- Dealers Language: English, Spanish
- Live Chat: yes
- Studio Location: Costa Rica
- Regulation: Curacao eGaming
LIVE ROULETTE VIVO GAMING Review
Live Roulette from Vivo Gaming is a single-zero European roulette with a house edge of 2.7%. Because of a long betting time of 50 seconds, the roulette will be great for inexperienced players. The roulette tables are streamed at physical studios, providing realistic environment that resembles that of a real brick-and-mortar casino.
The main table layout accepts all kinds of inside and outside bets, all having traditional payouts and winning odds. A racetrack at the bottom of the screen is used for placing call bets and neighbors. There are four types of call bets available in this roulette: 5/8 Series, Orphans, 0/2/3 Series and 0 Game. The quantity of numbers in a neighbor bet is fixed at 5.
The roulette statistics displays the results of the latest rounds in a spiral-shaped graph. Another Stats panel shows four hot and cold numbers with the percentage of their occurrence. There is also a hideable round chart that looks like a roulette wheel and gives a pictorial presentation of all winning numbers broken down by ‘Hot’ and ‘Cold’. Personal betting history with bets and results is available under the View History button in the gaming toolbar.
Video and audio
Video quality is fairly good, without any option to improve or lower down it. There are three viewing modes to choose from: a 2D view that displays the table and dealer in a small-sized window; a 3D view that gives a broader perspective on the table yet the same front camera is used as in the previous option and; a full-screen mode which fills up your display and works exactly the same as pressing F11 key. At the end of the betting time, the camera shifts its focus on the wheel to show a close-up of the spinning ball.
Audio is good, with no issues whatsoever, and the options incorporate muting/unmuting and volume control.
- there is a Report Issue button designed to help players report any gaming-related problem directly to a customer support team
- a player may add chips of other denominations to the stack of default chips on the screen
- there is a user-hideable chat box for sending text messages to the dealer
- the minimum and maximum table limits are shown for each inside and outside bet
- house rules are available from within the game
- the table layout and racetrack highlight which numbers will be covered by a bet when you hover over any betting position.